By continuing to use our website and services after May 25th, 2018, you confirm your agreement to these new commitments and changes.
Data privacy is of high importance for Olivia & Gray and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
Olivia & Gray is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
For transfers outside the EEA, Olivia & Gray will use Standard Contractual Clauses and Shields as safeguards for countries without adequacy decisions from the European Commission.
Who can access your data?
Your data may be shared within Olivia & Gray. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside Olivia & Gray.
The local Olivia & Gray company will only act as the personal data processor and processes the personal data.
Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services. You will find categories of third parties under every specific process below.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Right to access
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Olivia & Gray and we will provide you with your personal data via email.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
If you have an Olivia & Gray account you can edit your personal data under your account page.
Right to erasure
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Olivia & Gray at any time except for the following situations:
* You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
* You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
* You have an unsettled debt with Olivia & Gray, regardless of the payment method
* If you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
* Your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers
* Your credit application has been rejected within the last three months
* If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
You can opt our from direct marketing
Follow the unsubscribe button at the bottom of your latest email
Tight to restriction
You have the right to request that Olivia & Gray restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
* If you object to a processing based Olivia & Gray legitimate interest, Olivia & Gray shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
* If you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, Olivia & Gray must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
* If the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead.
* If Olivia & Gray no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated customer service personnel to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above.
Right to complain with a supervisory authority
If you consider Olivia & Gray to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Updates to our privacy notice
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website.
We will communicate any material changes to the Privacy Notice, for example the purpose of why we use your personal data, the identity of the Controller or your rights.